CONSORCIO DE LITIGIO ESPECIALIZADO V&M S.C.
Consorcio de Litigio Especializado V&M, S.C. (CLE), located at Avenida Viaducto Miguel Alemán Valdés 193, 1st Floor, Escandon II Section, 11800, Mexico City, Mexico, is responsible for the processing of your personal data, therefore, in terms of the provisions of the Federal Law to Protect Personal Data in Possession of Third Parties (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares), its Regulations, and other applicable provisions in force in the matter, CLE makes available to you this privacy notice.
The personal data provided by our clients, employees, applicants for a job, suppliers and third parties with whom the Firm has concluded or is about to conclude an agreement will be collected for the following purposes: i) to provide our legal services, ii) contact clients who have requested the provision of our legal services, iii) follow and maintain the existing legal relationship between the Firm and the clients or persons who have requested the provision of legal services, iv) continuity of the services, v) admit and process job applications, vi) billing, vii) solve doubts, viii) collections, ix) send informative notes and x) send invitations to events organized by the Firm.
For the aforementioned purposes, Consorcio de Litigio Especializado V&M, S.C., may require the following personal data, including but not limited to:
- Data for identification, contact and authentication purposes: name, address, birthday date CURP (Unique Population Registry Key), RFC (Tax Registration Number), landline or mobile phone number, email, image and voice captured through electronic media (i.e., videoconferencing tools, telepresence, video calls and webinars).
- Data for academic purposes: scholarship, professional license and certificates.
- Data for employment purposes: position, address, email, landline or mobile phone number.
- Data for billing purposes: entity to which the charge will be made, address and RFC (Tax Registration Number).
- Data for financial purposes: bank account information and payment method.
- Data for the purpose of interaction on social networks: Information regarding your social networks Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter may be collected only from people who interact with us through these electronic media. The information we collect from these media is solely the user and/or contact information, we may have access to your profile picture, nevertheless, we do not store it or use it for any other purpose.
For all legal purposes that may arise, you are hereby notified that in order to protect your and our safety, and that of our staff, assets and work tools at CLE, there are certain spots within our premises in which video surveillance, closed-system cameras have been installed to monitor in real time and record the premises space to which such cameras are directed.
Only in the cases that are required, or at the express request of the client, the sessions may be recorded for later consultations.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal data will be collected in person or by electronic media (i.e., optical, sound, visual means, information provided through the web sites www.consorciodelitigio.com and/or www.consorciodelitigio.com.mx and/or www.consorciodeestrategialegal.com), or through any other technology, business cards and job applications received by the Firm.
Personal data will be considered as confidential information and will be kept for the period of time that the Firm deems necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data was collected, the aforementioned obligation will subsist despite the fact that the relationship with the Firm has ended, such personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without the authorization of the owner.
Unless otherwise is required, will not gather sensitive personal data from our clients.
The owner of the personal data confirm that he/she has read and understood the purpose of the collection and processing of his personal data and agrees with the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
The owner of the personal data accepts that by providing information remotely or in person, he/she consent this Privacy Notice.
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Your personal data may be transferred to and processed by persons other than CLE in the following cases:
- Controlling companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates of CLE, or to a parent company; for centralized safeguarding of information, control of registrations and cancellations, changes related to their agreement, and the performance of statistical functions and historical record of customers.
- Governmental authorities, agencies, or entities in compliance with the obligations set forth in the applicable legislation and/or in compliance with requirements made by them.
- Collection companies for the recovery of unpaid credits and their judicial or extrajudicial collection.
ARCO RIGHTS EXERCISE
To exercise your rights to Access, Rectify, Cancel, and Oppose (ARCO) , you or your duly accredited legal representative must send a written request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to Consorcio de Litigio Especializado V&M, S.C., with the following information:
- Name of the owner of the data, address or other means to communicate the response of the request.
- Document proving the identity of the applicant or the identity of his/her legal representative.
- A clear and precise description of the personal data of which the applicant is seeking to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- Handwritten signature or electronic signature on the Application.
The aforementioned documents must be duly scanned and attached to the email address specified above.
Consorcio de Litigio Especializado V&M, S.C., will communicate to the applicant or his/her legal representative, within a maximum period of twenty days counted from the date of which the request was received, the determination adopted, so that, if appropriate, it is made effective within the fifteen days following the date on which the response has been communicated.
AMENDMENTS OR UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may suffer substantial or total changes at any time, the foregoing either due to new legal requirements; needs of the services we offer; changes in our privacy policies; changes in our business model, or for any other reasons, the updated version will be made available to you through our web sites www.consorciodelitigio.com and/or http://www.consorciodelitigio.com.mx and/or www. consorciodeestrategialegal.com, to which all interested parties have access. In the event that you do not express your refusal, it will be understood as accepted.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our website automatically collects certain non-personal information about the use of our site, which is stored on our servers for exclusive internal purposes, such as making easier your visit to our site, improving your online experience or for statistical purposes.
Web beacons are images inserted in an Internet page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, to store information about the user’s IP address, duration of the interaction time on said page and the type of browser used, among others.
Cookies and Web Beacons will allow us to adjust a web page or advertisement to your interests and preferences. In most Internet browsers you can delete Cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block them or receive a warning before a Cookie is installed. Please consult your browser instructions or technical support screen to learn more about how these technologies work and how to disable them.
Last upate: January 12th,2022.